- The use of tobacco products anywhere on company property is strictly prohibited.
- Obey all safety and traffic signs.
- You must be accompanied by a designated tour guide at all times.
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted on premises unless otherwise approved.
- The use of cell phones, cameras, and cell phone cameras is prohibited.
- Park in designated Visitor Parking areas only.
- Report any incidents to the designated tour guide.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): Safety Glasses are required at all times during the tour.
OTHER PLANT SPECIFIC GUIDELINES: High Visibility orange or blue vest are required to be worn by the tour guide during the tour. Tour participants are not allowed to wear hand or wrist jewelry during the tour.
- All jewelry is prohibited in the plant.
- Hair that touches the collar must be pulled up.
- Ties must be tucked in before entering the plant.
- Open-toed, open heel or high-heeled shoes are not permitted.
Lift Truck/Motorized Equipment Safety
- Stay in designated aisles and walkways.
- Stop and look at all intersections. All pedestrians must stop at all floor markers before crossing an intersection.
- Do not cross in front of or in rear of motorized equipment without the Operator coming to a full and complete stop.
- Make sure that Lift Truck Operators see YOU – make eye contact. When the Operator acknowledges (returns your wave), you may cross when the Operator comes to a full and complete stop.
- Always give lift trucks the right-of-way and assume that the Operator has not seen you.
- The safe distance to talk with or stand near an occupied lift truck is an arm’s length away.
- Cross aisles in areas only where vision is not blocked.
- Do not stand or pass under an elevated portion of any lift truck attachments.
- Do not step over lift truck poles or forks.
- Do not attempt to operate any vehicle or equipment.
Severe Weather/Fire Safety/Electrical Safety
- The signal for severe weather or a fire is typically a siren or an intercom announcement. Follow your designated tour guide to the designated shelter area.
- When entering a building, locate and know the nearest exit.
- Stay away from electrical panels and other installations unless authorized.
Chemical & Environmental Safety
- Do not touch, smell, or ingest any chemical found on the premises.
- Treat all unknown or unlabeled substances as potentially hazardous.